Friday, December 21, 2007

My dedication to Jesus Christ....My Lord...My Savior!

Thank you for being born only to die for me....
This is one of the songs that makes me cry the whole time I am singing it...The one that makes me get chills as soon as it comes on..doesnt matter who is singing it but my favorite version is from Kutless...It just reminds me of what we have to look forward to after we are through with this life...
My 2 yr old dd sings this with me...Can you imagine a 2 yr old singing out as loud as she can.... HOLY HOLY HOLY!


We fall down
We lay our crowns
At the feet of Jesus
The greatness of mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb
We fall down
We lay our crowns
At the feet of Jesus
The greatness of
Mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb

My Jesus, I love you
I know thou are mine
To thee all the follies of sin I resent
My gracious redeemer
My savior, art thou
If ever I'll love you
My Jesus tis now

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I completely agree with you. There are some songs that just seem to lead right into the throne room of heaven and this is one of them.

Christy said...

I too love that song. There is certain songs that are hard to sing because my heart is singing with so much joy, love, adoration, & many other feelings that I want to cry at the overwhelming love of our Father!

Anonymous said...

Amen! And YES, I can imagine your little 2yo singing this song! What a blessing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...