This has been a very busy week for me and the kids. I started the week off by finishing my lesson plans (my feet are swelling pretty bad so i have to keep them up at least half of the day)and gathering everything that i needed for school. We then got started on my ds's room....what a disaster area! I had kids this summer that i was babysitting and add them to my messy son..lol...I thought I was gonna have to break out the leaf blower and just clear the whole room! It's taken a few days to get it done (well..cleaned)...I gotta thank my hubby for that! He was home all day yesterday and while I was out getting last minute art supplies..he cracked the whip ;-p So my ds's room is already to be painted on Monday a color called "ink blot". I allowed him to choose his color...so he goes with the darkest (almost black) blue.
So far it seems like we are all ready to start school on Monday...I am really excited....notice the *I*..LOL..my ds has been enjoying the summer and doesn't want it to end. He also thinks that school is going to be the same as last year...countless hours with workbooks, reading,etc...He is definitely in for a treat!
As for today..I will be happily reorganizing my dd's room to make room for the new baby's stuff...figuring out where I want our things in the school room/office, baking some "healthnut" blueberry muffins (about 2 dozen..and freezing) and catching up on some housework that needs to be done. My air conditioner in my minivan went out on Wed and the battery on our SUV went out this morning..so I am carless today...kinda good because now I won't be tempted to go anywhere...I can stay home and finish the various projects I have going :-D My hubby's gonna buy a new battery today and we will hopefully be able to get the air conditioning fixed next week (pray for us!)..I need to go put my feet up now....I guess I have pitting edema..blood pressure is good though so I am not worried :-)
3 comments:
looks like a really fun time! i've never been looks like a fun place to go!!!!!!
I'm glad you had fun. It is good to hear that your blood pressure is not high. Praise God!
I'm glad you had fun in P.S., and that your BP is not high. Praise God!
Post a Comment