So we had park day with our HS group today..I almost didn't make it out but I am glad we did...we had great weather and even got ice cream after! Back in the day this was known as Thrifty's ice cream and we got it for like .25 cents a cone..IMO it's the greatest ice cream ever made and here's some pics of the kids enjoying their's..lol...they had cotton candy flavor and I had a double scoop with mint n chip and chocolate brownie....the same as I have always gotten..even as a child :-)
Disclaimer: These photos were taken while I was driving (safely of course..lol)..so not the best quality..but at least I get to chronicle a great end to summer with my blessings enjoying one of the simplest things in life....it's so easy to make them happy :-)

And here's one of them going down the slide at the park:
2 comments:
Too cute! I remember when Thrifty ice cream was 15 cents for 1 scoop. LOL! Glad you had a fun day.
Yummmmmmmm------ People are sleeping on Thrifty's I"m telling you!!!!!
Looks like a fun day for everyone!
Post a Comment