I have had alot of freedom these last few days..or so it seems :-) I am no longer babysitting and I forgot how easy it is to run errands with just my *own* kids..lol. SO I have been ripping and running since this weekend and I am exahausted..my house is a mess, and we are sick of fast food! Time to get my household back in order and calm. Tommorow morning I plan on cleaning tornado alley and feeding my family and good meal or two.
This is roughly what we did today: (we haven't started school yet..so dont go leaving that on my comments..lol)
*woke up at 4:30 am to kiss hubby goodbye :-) ( i gotta do this every morning..no matter what time he leaves) Went back to sleep.
*Woke up around 7am-changed yaya
*shared some cereal (cap'n crunch to be more specific)with yaya
*put on sesame street for yaya..checked my email and calendar
*ds wakes up and has his breakfast and gets dressed
*I take a shower...get dressed etc.
*out the door by 9:30
*pick up "vanity" from freecycler for yaya...cutest thing ever! I will post pics soon :-)
*Went to the mommie store and got some great deals on a couple of maternity shirts, a nursing nightgown, and some newborn stuff. (Was there for about an hour)
*Took hubby some lunch at work (he works out where I was..not a usual occurence)
*Came home for about an hour and a half
*laid yaya down for a nap
*worked on HS newsletter (i was too exahausted to clean)
*sat in traffic for about half an hour trying to get to the next exit on my freeway (someone flipped his truck!)
*Went out to friends to pick up some newborn clothes that she had saved for me...was there for about 2.5 hrs visiting
*Droped off some books to a fellow homeschool Mom in that same city (about 30 minutes away)
*went to del taco (waited in line about 20 minutes)for dinner ..
*came home, attempted to wash dishes, feet were too swollen, had to sit down for a while
*checked email, responded to some
*put yaya to bed..
*working on newsletter and blog as I am typing this.
*off to read my Bible(usually do this first thing in the morning but have been off schedule quite a bit lately :-( )
I will hopefully be posting about all the cleaning I got accomplished tommorow..*waiting for nesting to set in*
1 comment:
Hi Amber!
The 1st part of your post is very familiar over here! Especailly in the summer when I always seem to have a friend or family member that needs me to tend there kids. I need to get a back bone in this area! LOL
Loved hearing about your day. By the time I get off track, I get sick inside thinking about it. I just cannot wait to get back. KWIM? Especailly now. It's been almost 3 months with most of our stuff being in storage. The new school year is started up, and I've barely been able to plan with everything being gone. We are supposed to close on our house next Wednesday. Please pray for God to allow this to happen. We are so sick of trying to sell the house, and comming so close to closing before and then it not happening is really hard.
Ok I'm rambling :) TAke it easy. You are almost finished with your pregnancy! Wow. Less than 2 months left!
Blessings,
Christy
Post a Comment